Practice Areas: Jay practices in the areas of serious personal injury including wrongful death; trust and estate planning; estate administration; and litigation involving decedents, such as Will contests or disputes involving property rights.
Associations: Washington State Bar Association, Washington State Association for Justice, (Eagle Member).
Education: University of WA (Political Science) 1973; University of Washington School of Law, J.D. (1979)
Jay’s Community Involvement:
- King County Bar Association Quiet Heroes Award for community involvement
- Former member of the Pastoral Council for Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish
- Former District Commissioner, Chief Seattle Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Recipient of the National Medal of Honor from Boy Scouts of America for saving a life
- Current member of the Board of Directors for the Seattle Indian Center
When you hire Jay, you will get an experienced lawyer with excellent communication skills who cares about you. He will take the time to listen to you. Once he takes you on as a client, he will represent you with tenacity, and you will have access to Jay whenever you have a question or concern. Although no lawyer can promise you an outcome of your case, you can be promised one’s best effort. With Jay, you are always assured of that.